AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there with an LT150 or any other well adjusted XGA DLP or LCD projector that would be willing to demo it for me in the Orlando Area or any nearby city? I do not want to buy a DLP projector until I am sure if I can see rainbows or not. I would greatly appreciate it and would be happy to bring you a DVD(regular priced ones) of your choice to repay your hospitality. Thanks so much! Help a newbie out!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shahram72:
Is there anyone out there with an LT150 or any other well adjusted XGA DLP or LCD projector that would be willing to demo it for me in the Orlando Area or any nearby city?
I'm in North Carolina, but if you'll sport for a round trip airfare so I can visit Disney World, I'll bring my LT150 with me and loan it to you while I hang out with Mickey. :)

Buy 2 tickets (one for me and one for my wife) and you get first option on the 2nd one I have coming at $1700 and change. :)

Sam

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Round trip airfare?! Whoa, I'm on a budget here! I'd love to do it, but I just can't. I wanted to rent a projector, but local places charge $300 for one day.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shahram72:

Round trip airfare?!

Round trip airfare is only $100 or so on sale from RDU! Come on, that's cheaper than renting an LT150! :)

Seriously, if you don't get to see one in the next few months, I'm sure I'll be at Disney World before year end and will graciously tote my LT150 with me. It's a little machine and is easy to move.

But I hope you find one to see soon. I have a 2nd on order at the ~$1,700 price that I intend to offer to my AVS comrades for the same price I paid plus shipping, but I don't have it in hand yet. Watch these threads for more information. (The expected ship date is 8/15 per Dell.)

Sam

·
Registered
40 Posts
Live in Orlando. LT 150 shipped yesterday. Email me.

------------------

David

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
David,

Thanks for the reply. I sent you an email a few days ago at the email address registered with this forum, but have not recieved a reply. Did you get it?

Shahram

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.