AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Would like to go check out the BenQ W7000 in the San Jose area, but can't find a dealer. Anybody know of a local shop?

Stieger

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger  /t/1420811/anyone-near-san-jose-ca-know-a-dealer-with-benq#post_22229542

Hi all,

Would like to go check out the BenQ W7000 in the San Jose area, but can't find a dealer. Anybody know of a local shop?

Stieger

not sure if they have it on display, but microcenter shows one in stock in santa clara.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I tried the epson site, but their dealer locator was having Java issue on my system/browsers. I actually work around the corner from there, HOOT, HOOT! I also found an Epson 9700UB locally, so one of these will be in my home!!

Best,

Stieger

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger  /t/1420811/anyone-near-san-jose-ca-know-a-dealer-with-benq#post_22230856

Thanks man! I tried the epson site, but their dealer locator was having Java issue on my system/browsers. I actually work around the corner from there, HOOT, HOOT! I also found an Epson 9700UB locally, so one of these will be in my home!!

Best,

Stieger

Yeah.. the benq dealer locator was not working for me either... just recalled that microcenter showed up on google shopping for the w7000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts