AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toshiba sent me thw FW disc recently but I have no use for it since I do the FW updates via ethernet. Anyone else need it? If so PM me and I'll send to you, maybe we could circulate this disc among other AVSers that need it?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah --I figured ...but to anyone that needs it or looses it and doesn't want to wait weeks... I'll donate to a worthy cause..LOL.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrmx01 /forum/post/0

Toshiba sent me thw FW disc recently but I have no use for it since I do the FW updates via ethernet. Anyone else need it? If so PM me and I'll send to you, maybe we could circulate this disc among other AVSers that need it?

might be a beter idea to hand on to it in case a future aupdate messes up your player and you need to revert back. I have never tried to use the disk to revert back...but some people claim its possible.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got your PM, maybe Joseph D can pay it forward after he's done with it. I'll send it out when I get home from work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.