AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never received the extra year warranty letter from Electro Graph for one of my 503cmx.

Called Dell and they told me to call Electro Graph directly. They have been closed both times I tried.

Did anyone else not receive the warranty in the mail and have to follow up? I get a ton of mail so it is possible it got thrown out.

-Jym-

·
Registered
310 Posts
Jym,

I didn't receive my warranty either. It's been a month or two. I called Electrograph yesterday and asked them to send it to me. They said they would over a month ago as well. We'll see if I ever receive it.

Dave.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jym,

Had the same problem and concern as you. Called the New York office and they looked up my serial number and confirmed my extra warranty. For my peace of mind I asked for written warranty and was directed to their Houston office which handles warranties. Talked to a lady there (Barbara or Collen) who confirmed my warranty and sent me a certificate by mail. They were very helpful compared to Dell, who had no clue what I was talking about. I have the number somewhere so if you need it let me know, I can try to dig it out.

BTW, they did mention that it was not necessary to have a printed certificate, as long it was there in their system they would honor any warranty claims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.