AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Please check this thread following Ricci's build; Nathan Funk executed a well thought out plan here. Ricci seems pleased with the final product and I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,

Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolatecrew /forum/post/14251251

This Canadian manufacturer was brought to my attention and I'd like to consider them in my search for a SUB. Anyone have any experience with these product?

http://www.funkywaves.net/index.cfm

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04FLHRCI /forum/post/14251789

Please check this thread following Ricci's build; Nathan Funk executed a well thought out plan here. Ricci seems pleased with the final product and I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,

Larry

Thanks. OMFG that thing is HUGE. I'm sure if someone can build somthing like that they would be capable of building somthing that would satisfy my needs BUT I think its might be like asking a Formula 1 engine builder if he can fill the windseild washer fluid in your Neon.

Let me say it again OMFG that thing is huge.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I think that you will be quite pleased with a sub from Funkywaves. I know I am really pleased with the work done on my 2. If Nathan can build my XXX cabinet, I'm sure he can basically build whatever you need. He's a great guy to deal with.

Here's a pic or 2 of the 2 cabs he built for me.

If you think that the XXX sub looks big, you should hear how it sounds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts