AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally I had bought MAT1 for the GameCube and MAT2 & 3 for the Xbox since they were the superior versions of each release.

But then I decided I wanted leaderboards for MAT1 and to complete the set on the Xbox, so I bought MAT1. Later on, lacking a Xbox arcade stick, I bought a copy of MAT2 for the GameCube so I could use my Hori digital gamepad and a arcade controller on it for games like Timber. Then I ended up buying MAT3 eventually for the GameCube at a later point so I could bring it to someone's house who owns a Wii to play a few of the racing games, without lugging the Xbox along each time.

Anyways, now that I explained why I own all three games for both consoles, I was getting curious if the racing/driving titles on the three collections(Such as Roadblasters from MAT1, Hard Drivin' from MAT2, and San Francisco Rush from MAT3, etc.) worked with PS2 compatible wheels when played on a PS2 or on a PS3 with BC?

I don't own a Xbox wheel or a GameCube wheel since nothing decent ever came out for either console (And my 360 wheel can't be used on a original Xbox, and the MAT line isn't BC on 360's).

But I'd be willing to rebuy each game for a third time if I could get wheel support with my Logitech wheel that works on PS2 and PS3 games. Has anyone that owns any of the three, such as Midway Arcade Treasures 3 (Wouldn't work for Super Off-Road or Badlands since they used free spinning wheels, but should in the others if the game allows it), tried it with their wheel to see if they could get it working?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
i have no clue, but your post reminded me of how much I used to love playing Super Off-Road in the arcade with the free-spinning wheel. Quick, someone go make a free-spinning wheel for consoles!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts