AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a quick look to see if there are any threads about this game and didn't find any.? Just bought it and am very impressed.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I just got it about 6 months ago. Best game I've played on the 360 so far.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Definetly an awesome game, i'm not usually much for playing games twice, but i've often had thoughts of picking up this game again. One of the best games i've played on the Xbox 360, i just couldn't put it down.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I picked this up for $9.99 at BB here in Markham Canada the otherday ..

it's cool.. for the DLC though.. what is that download "enhacnment" pack.. it seems to me to be a cheat pack....

·
Registered
236 Posts
I picked this game up after just about everyone of my friends had a hairy coniption over how good it was. I am a couple hours into it and it is indeed very cool.

·
Banned
3,712 Posts
i've played through it once. its great. the story isnt great, but i'll give it another play-through since the actual gameplay is OK and i'll try to find all the weapon upgrades this time.

·
Registered
370 Posts
One of the few games I've played through twice back to back in a while.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
considering story, visuals, sound, gameplay and value... Bioshock is the best game on any platform I've ever played. Fantastic!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
BioShock is what pushed me into buying my first X360. I got about 1/4 through it, and then got addicted to COD and RB. I started playing again 2 months back, and am now maybe 1/2 done. I love it, but I don't have neough time to play it; hopefully I will finish is before BioShock2 comes out!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Bioshock started out strong and its a beautiful game to look at; but about 1/3 of the way thru it deteriorated into your typical FPS fetch quest for me as most levels involved going around to accumulate a number of items to be able to continue. I was also disappointed that the underwater setting hardly factored into the gameplay and the endings were beyond weak - hardly the payoff I had been hoping for after trudging thru the game.

Good game but hardly the pinnacle of what's available on the 360 in my opinion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts