AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been reports of green colors on the screen and its some kind of calibration error. Read it on CC reviews. Anyone experienced this problem?

· Registered
677 Posts
The only problems I have on my Sammy DLP are marginal SD PQ, some pixilation of fast moving cable HD, and black levels. No rainbows, clay faces, green issues, or reflections. The good things about the TV, far out weigh the bad things. Every technology has its good and bad points.

2,436 Posts
Green push has been an issue with some of the DLP's. Look at some of the tweak threads (Find them in the "Popular Threads" post near the top of the forum page) they may help.

· Registered
172 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hi Deaf
The only problems I have on my Sammy DLP are marginal SD PQ, some pixilation of fast moving cable HD, and black levels. No rainbows, clay faces, green issues, or reflections. The good things about the TV, far out weigh the bad things. Every technology has its good and bad points.
My Black levels seems to have gotten worse over time. I have had My DLP for 5 months about 500 hours. Is this possible? The screen seems to have a grey haze, as if the brightness is up too much. What should I do. I have been thinking about pro calibration.

Steve

· Registered
846 Posts
To get the most out of your TV, you will need to adjust the brightness level according to how much ambient light is in the room at that specific time. When I do a professional calibration, I will usually make a setting for a dark environment, and one for whatever the ambient light is at that time of day. Additionally, I teach the customer how to do this perfectly, anytime of day. The test disc's can get you ballparked, but I usually show my customers how to do this with real world material.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.