AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like Mitsubishi has been reading my mind. Just the right size. And able to handle computer signals up to 1920x1080. Too bad it's so expensive. Who has seen one of these sets yet, and where?

-spazzman

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by spazzman90
Seems like Mitsubishi has been reading my mind. Just the right size. And able to handle computer signals up to 1920x1080. Too bad it's so expensive. Who has seen one of these sets yet, and where?

-spazzman
I spoke with a local boutique large screen TV/Home entertainment store in Sunnyvale, CA that is telling me they will have piece shipments starting next month as promised by Mitsu. Price is as they've been listing. I wanna see this unit for myself....

Charlie

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Apparently, we have found the one person in America whose mind was being read by Mitsubishi.

:) :) :)

Mark

·
Registered
831 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rogo
Apparently, we have found the one person in America whose mind was being read by Mitsubishi.

:) :) :)

Mark
:D

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hornmdt
I have one on order - expected delivery is 11/18/03, according to Tweeter.
Unlike the other "jesters" :D around here, I'm curious to know why you aren't taking that $20k+ and setting up a good front projector and screen. It would sure weigh at lot less and might perform better. Depreciation should be better too.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by htwaits
Unlike the other "jester" :D around here, I'm curious to know why you aren't taking that $20k+ and setting up a good front projector and screen. It would sure weigh at lot less and might perform better. Depreciation should be better too.
You might not like the price, but this could be the ultimate TV you are looking for. Your search is over. :)

·
Premium Member
11,870 Posts
Quote:
Unlike the other "jester" :D around here, I'm curious to know why you aren't taking that $20k+ and setting up a good front projector and screen. It would sure weigh at lot less and might perform better. Depreciation should be better too.
This set will surely beat a projector.

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ein
You might not like the price, but this could be the ultimate TV you are looking for. Your search is over. :)
No one that we are related to or know has a room big enough for an 82" RPTV. That includes a friend of my wife that has a house in the same block as Steve Jobs. :p

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kippjones
It must be something in the water there in CA.
More like the cost of real estate. Our water is snow melt from the Sierras, but our politics is from outer space. :(

·
Registered
845 Posts
Quote:
No one that we are related to or know has a room big enough for an 82" RPTV. That includes a friend of my wife that has a house in the same block as Steve Jobs. :p
Put it on the side of the house and let your neigbors enjoy it too. Nice weather in CA. The screen is only 4.5ft by 3.3ft.

Jobs might lived on the same block that's where the similarity might end. Ever see his jet parked on the drive way. :)

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ein
Jobs might lived on the same block that's where the similarity might end. Ever see his jet parked on the drive way. :)
No but he bought the house next door and tore it down to put in an orchard. I've been in the checkout line with him at the grocery store and didn't notice any apples.

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Quote:

Just think of it as a front projector that you can watch with the lights on. :D :D :D

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ein
Apple orchard?
It should be and apple orchard but I've never looked close enough to tell what they are. Probably a mix.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Quote:
It should be and apple orchard but I've never looked close enough to tell what they are. Probably a mix.
Actually, I think it's apricots .

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DLiquid
Actually, I think it's apricots .
This valley used to be big in apricots. I love apricot pie. I wonder if ...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.