AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell a wall plate with 4 or more inputs in it? I currently have one with 3 inputs that I created from one with two inputs.

I now have cable and two DirecTV feeds going into the living room and it appears I will now need a third DirecTV feed for an HDTV receiver to hold me until I can get a DirecTV HD-Tivo receiver whenever they come out.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Home Depot carries the Leviton products that have up to 6 inputs (blank plates are available for ones not used).

Jim

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
What sort of connections are you looking for? 3 F connectors?

Niles audio carries several different wall plates if you're looking for a more "finished" look than the leviton hole plates. Go look at http://www.nilesaudio.com/products/avoutlets.html

-phil

·
Registered
209 Posts
ONQ Technologies www.onqtech.com has everything you could want and more. Of course, Leviton carries pretty much everything as well. The On Q Technical support team is top notch.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I use Radio Shack's solution. The wall plates are "white" only but come with blank inserts...in either 2, 4 or 6 holes configurations.

Inserts include F connector, RJ-45/48, RJ-11/14, USB and BLANK.

works great and are easily changeable

·
Registered
195 Posts
Smarthome.com carries the dual-gang (12-hole) plates, in case you need such a thing. I found that most of the local places didn't carry the dual-gang plates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.