AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bill, the used projector was sold. The link for the projector is www.compu-america.com. But there is a little story behind it. The Infinity micro.com have ad price of 2240 with 11.00 over night shipping if you pay by cashier's check or wire transfer. When I call them up and order by phone, the customer service was rude and unhelpful. I was really turn off by their service so I call up compu america if they will do a price match. And they did. Everyone I spoke to in compu america was kind and helpful. It took them 5 second to match the price.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have one for sale. $1850 paypal, you pay shipping. It is slightly used, (I just wanted to try one out), probably a couple of dozen hours on the bulb.

I didn't register the warrantee. I'll also throw in a cheapie ceiling mount for free.

I have a G15 and a G11 so I never really got around to doing much with the LT-150. Thought I'd sell it now to raise some money for Christmas.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. If I get multiple responses, I'll do a one time blind bid then it's out the door, (hopefully this Saturday).

Thanks,

Phil

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just won a bid on Yahoo for one..... for get this..... $870!

the ad says it is new and never opened. Sounds too good to be true but Yahoo insures the tranacion up to $10,000

The seller is new with no feed back.

I can't pass it up though!!!!

Thanks for all the help!

You want to sell that ceiling mount?

Bill

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Bill,

That sure does sound too good to be true...and you know what they say....

Keep us posted.

I think that Phil Olson's offer (above) is excellent! I would also be much quicker to trust him than a Yahoo seller with no feedback rating.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Mark,

Thanks for the kind words.

Bill,

No, the mount goes to the buyer. It is a cheapy, as I stated, but it works fine and is flat black so it won't reflect any light leakage from the projector. It comes with all mounting hardware, (screws :D ).

It will go this weekend for sure.

Phil

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is yours still up for sale or did you find a buyer, I still may need one. that yahoo deal sounds suspicious to say the least.

The aution says the seller was in Texas, now that it's over she wants me to send the money to her business partner in italy!!

Westen union only!!

Thought it was too good and it was.

Bill

·
Registered
806 Posts
Bill,

There are a couple of you interested so make me an offer. Since it will go for above $1850, I'll pay for shipping.

Terms:

Pay by Paypal

This is a blind bid, send me a figure and if it's higher than the other guy's, it's yours.

As soon as I get the bids, I'll e-mail you with the results and it's done.

I't will likely go UPS ground. If you want expedited shipping you can pay extra.

It will go out Monday so if only one bid is in by then, he get's it.

Thanks,

Phil

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
That send me a money order to Europe scam has been talked about frequently on the CRT forum. Everyone who has suckered into it has lost his money. And I would be very doubtful that you can actually recover it from Yahoo.

You should never ever buy big price ticket items in an online auction unless the seller will accept credit card payment.

Bob Wood

·
Registered
806 Posts
I sold the unit and it has been paid for. Unfortunately, my e-mail server chose this morning to go down so I couldn't e-mail all of you personally.

To the person who bought the unit; My ISP has 24/7 support so I would expect it to be up soon. I'll send you the tracking number when it's shipped.

Thanks all,

Phil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.