AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonder if anyone have tested if the current drivers work in Windows 7, if they do I think I will shift from vista. Just dont have any drive I can install Win7 on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aye...I'm Beta testing this on my desktop which has the Prelude and I'm using the latest drivers with no noticeable problems. Haven't put it through all it's paces but it worked fine when gaming last night.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't tested that yet (would fall under my "haven't put it through all it's paces" comment) but if I get a chance to set things up for watching movies tonight I'll let you know how it works out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok...set up MPC-HC, FFDShow, AVISynth, configured everything and after some messing around, got optical (SPDIF) to work. Only thing I ran into is that I had to change my default Playback Devices from "Speakers" to "SPDIF Out" manually (I had Speakers set as the default). Tested things out with Gladiator, playing back DTS via optical and sure enough DTS showed up on my receiver. So looks like the Auzentech drivers are all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts