AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got one from best buy @39.99....not bad but the cables dont look quality and they are permenantly attatched

Anyone try it before i open it up?I wanna use it to choose between the DTC-100 HD reciever and the HTPC to my X1 Projector

Anyone see any bad results...Imn worried its gonna be bad=/

I might just get a long cable and switch it between the 2 if quality is compromised...And buy their 39.99 Surge protector with Line Conditioning... Better t han spending 199.99 for the Monster Powerbar but im sur eyou get what you pay for

any advice is appreciated;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
You can open it, test it and then return it if you're not satisfied. That's what I did with their 3m dual link DVI-D cable. I just ordered a 5m single link from Pacific Custom for half the price :-D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Are you talking about the lime green , 2port KVM one? If so then yes, I bought mine at Fry's and have been using it at work for the past 9 months. This works great! I've had no problems with it at all.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you are talking about the IOGear 2 port KVM switch, then yes, I have one. It works well. No complaints at all here.

Hobbieman

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you guys Use it on your HTPC? You guys use a projector?

Yes its lime green and has 2 ports...i was just worried there would be really bad signal loss...or it would ghost...but if you guys say its ok i'll open it and give it a try!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I've tried it and it did not work for me because of the problem w/wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Mices don't work. Tried w/3 different keyboards.

Belkin Omnicube works just great, though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm satisfied with mine. Don't use it for HTPC, but the two computers I have hooked up to it switches easily with two presses of the scrlk key.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.