AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the X1 projector and I have a HD sat. receiver hooked up to VGA/component adapter on X1, and my DVD player hooked up to S-video/component adapter on the X1. How do I calibrate the satellite receiver, or will it be the same as the other input? Can anyone explain how to do the contrast settings with S&V disc, the instructions don't make sense to me? Do I set it so the top box and second box blend together? The narrator talks about "blooming", but I don't know what he's saying to do? Thanks very much.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I am not familiar with S&V's disc, I have AVIA and VE. You may want to contact InFocus on any other calibration above and beyond the stock X1. ISF grayscalle. "How do I calibrate the satellite receiver, or will it be the same as the other input?" You are calibrating the projector so the cable box input would be the same as the DVD player input in terms of contrast ratio. Make sure "computer" is checked in source for VGA out and a s-video is checked for s-video to component adapter and "auto source" is engaged.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.