AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a wateverminal 192 card..and i can't set it right to output multichannels..

i though only have a stereo setup, but i just purchased a subwoofer ( wich inboard crossover and amplifier)

i want to use it for music luistening and for dvd also

i just cannot get it right..can't set powerdvd to output on all the card channels at all

in the M pannel i always only get the 1-2 output playing..nothing else

!

so if anyone else has an egosys card and could help me setup my system! i would be gratefull :)

is it possible to make it ouput a 2.1 signal from 5.1 sources?

is it possible to make it ouput on 1-2 and 3-4 stereo, so i could use 3-4 for the subwoofer outputs ?? ( on sub xover )

what are my options ? thanks :)

by the way, i have no receivers, the waveterminal is my preamp/decoder/dac card..it is plugged directly to a stereo amp and i want to plug the sub in the same manner :0

thanks! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i think that there is no way with the hardware ...mmmm

what i think would be the best because it would be all set for all my diff sources would be to duplicate channel 1-2 output to channel 3-4 and use the 3-4 to sub in the sub's crossover..

is there a way to tell the card to send the same signal on both paths?

maybe using DirectWire ?

i tried with the sub plugged into the main speakers suing the sub xover and it works perfectly!

let me know if anyone knows how to do that, this would be the ultimate way for my 2.1 sound system :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
WaveRack24/192x

I had the Wave Rack24/192x. The DirectWire panel always clash and I can never ever be able to bring it up to work even once. Be interested in how you manage to do yours?

Ming

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.