AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story - last year I purchased two 4'x8' sheets from Parkland Plastics. I purchased two simply as a precaution, I have been known to botch DIY projects and wanted an "insurance" sheet. I used the first sheet as a temp screen until I ordered my Stewart screen. The second sheet still has the Parkland label on it. It has been stored in the basement, rolled up with masking tape keeping it from unrolling.

I made the sheet available in another thread a week or two ago and had two people interested but no one took action. Soooo, if anyone wants it let me know. I'm in SE Michigan so if you want to pick it up it can be yours for $0 down, $0 per month. If you need it shipped your costs will be limited to the shipping cost (UPS ground) and the cost for a shipping tube.

First to post has top priority!

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
HI,

It's me again. I live in Los Altos Ca. My zip is 94022. Figure out what you need for shipping and tell me how you prefer to be paid (paypal, C2it, Bidpay, or other.)

I'll PM you with the exact address.

THanks!!!!!

=Brian

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sheet is Brian's! If it falls through I will update the post.

Brian, I received your PM. I don't have the sheet with me at work, but I will bring it tomorrow to get a weight and approx. shipping cost. I'll send you a PM at that time.

·
Registered
250 Posts
DLR,

Too bad I didn't see this post a bit earlier, as I will soon be after a sheet myself. Oh well - if I order, I'll probably get the 5x10 sheet.

More importantly, how did you like the PP screen? How does it compare to the Stewart?

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ssabin,

The PP screen was a nice temporary solution but IMO does not compare to the Stewart screen. I have a PLV-60 and ended up purchasing the Grayhawk. The blacks are much better with the Stewart screen. However, if your budget does not allow purchasing a Stewart, Da-Lite, etc the PP screen should be seriously considered.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm in SE michigan (Wixom) and can pick it up from you if that will make it easy....what city are you in?

Many thanks!

Simon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.