AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a former Ampro dealer who has four working Ampro wireless receivers and one full technician's transmitter. He wants to sell three of the receivers for $300 ($100 each). I tried to buy just one for my own use but he won't break them up. So I'm trying to find two other Ampro owners who want one for $100 each plus five bucks for shipping (US). He wants to hang on to one of the receivers and the only transmitter. But if we buy the receivers he is going to loan me the transmitter so I can make a Pronto file for it.

So if you have a Pronto and one of these wireless receivers this will give you wireless remote control for your Ampro. If interested email me at: [email protected]

Bob Wood

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Does he have any other Ampro parts?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was just curious at to average/common price for the wired remotes? When I was looking at a 3600, elite video had new remotes for ~$900 and used for ~$500. Now I know they are a business(so you will pay a premium) and NOT a private seller, but does a used wired remote normally go for that much? I thought I saw them for sale or auction for ~$200. Maybe I was mistaken?

Thanks,

Brad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.