1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
How did you get it so early?

·
Registered
189 Posts
The only movie I have watched lately that gave me this "WOW" feeling, must be "Tron Legacy". I Recently watched Hanna also, and the bass was quite intense in some scenes. But no where near Tron.

If Thor is in the same league as Tron, It will be even more fun to watch it again

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garric33 /forum/post/0

"Hanna" also has some crazy bass. In addition to being a pretty cool movie.

I 100% agree with Hanna. Very unexpected and infrequent but quality stuff when it happened.

I thought Thor had a lot of bass but nothing really low like sub 20hz. Xmen first class I think goes a little deeper but just not as much.

Check out "Trollhunter" for some real good LFE.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/0

That would be telling! 720p with dts 5.1 audio

Wait until the new Avengers film comes out in a year or so. That will be a cracking film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7MWYqicC0

Holy FU$#%G Movie!!! Awesome. I havent seen Thor. Im waiting for the Bluray release. Lets hope by that time I have my DIY Sub! I missed some Marvel Movie because I dont know who is the woman hero that appears on trailers. Who is her?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Must be the Black Widow. I believe she appeared in Iron Man 2.

·
Registered
31,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/20876518

Wait until the new Avengers film comes out in a year or so. That will be a cracking film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7MWYqicC0

That's a fake fan-made trailer, using shots from other Marvel films, not from the Avengers film.

However, there was a quick teaser at the end of Captain America:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Funny......I almost watched Thor yesterday but watched some other movie instead.

Will definitely have to watch that movie when it does come out on BR. I am currently selling my subs to fund the arrival of the new pair of 21s.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It doesn't get released on blu ray until 26th September here in the UK. Sod waiting that long. I could get the 1080p version but would be about 20gb and my laptop wouldn't handle it very well.

Next is Captain America..........

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/0

It doesn't get released on blu ray until 26th September here in the UK. Sod waiting that long. I could get the 1080p version but would be about 20gb and my laptop wouldn't handle it very well.

Next is Captain America..........

There is a 1080p dts version that is 7 gigs

·
Registered
3,412 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/20880537

No chance mate, that will be heavily compressed. My 1080p transoformers was 19gb. All my 720p rips are 6gb min at high quality. 1080p's are min 18gb uncompressed.

do you keep menus, extras, multiple audio tracks, etc.?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.