|Originally posted by JP:|
Honorable replies to say the least. +$50 from smchan and Bob willing to take what he has in the unit??
I've received a number of emails asking for the Dell +$50 price I said I might offer. Gang, I still don't have either of the 2 projectors I ordered and my extra is promised to another fellow if he wants it. (He's yet to say but I don't think his wife is going to go for it.)
More and more, I'm thinking an essay contest would be fun for the option to purchase my extra projector (in which case the price is my cost + shipping to you). Keep in mind that I had to pay 6% sales tax on mine due to living in NC.
EDIT: Update... Dell called and is saying my 2nd one is delayed but should ship August 10th and offered to cancel and give a refund. I kept the order live in case any of you guys still want it (and I actually receive it).
[This message has been edited by smchan (edited 07-29-2001).]