AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide between subs from these companies and would love to be able to hear some of them if possible. I am interested in hearing the models below if possible.

ED A2-300

ED A3-300

SVS pb10-nsd

SVS pb12-nsd

SVS pc12-nsd

HSU VTF2 mk3

HSU VTF3 mk3

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good luck in your search. All are great choices.

You cant really go wrong with any of them.

I would suggest visiting our forum or blu-ray forum and ask around/ create a thread, you should be able to find someone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Edmond and have a A2-300 on order. It's been 4+ weeks so it should be anytime now. The wait has gotten very old. They replied to my email that they hope to ship it by the end of the week. That will put it at 5+ weeks. I'll let you know when I get it set up and you can come over for a demo.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer. If I have not been able to decide on a sub before you get it setup i would love to come over and here it.

·
Premium Member
Sony VPL-VW600ES / Anthem AVM60 / B&W 803D3 7.2 / SVS SB4000 subs / Anthem STR Amps (3) / Emotiva4ch
69 Posts
I'm looking at the SVS options also. It will probably be month before I decide. If I get one in here in time (before you pull the trigger), you are more than welcome to check it out. I'm in the Northeast OKC area, east of frontier city.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts