AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) When those weird angel things talk at the end, do you hear their voices in your left, center, and right speakers, or just left and center? Its at the very end when you climb all around the silver/white things on your way to get the apple of eden, and youre desdmon with lucy, shaun, and rebecca (before you stab lucy).

I could only hear the voices in the left and center, while the right was just playing music. I'm trying to figure out if my new speakers are ****ed up or if the game just does that for some weird, distracting reason.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
From what I remember, the sound was pretty weird in that scene. Don't remember exactly how it sounded tho...

Your speakers are probably fine, you get sounds during the rest of the game and also while playing other things? There is a 99,99% chance that it is the sound design from this scene. Also, try moving Enzio around (if you can) see if it changes from where the sound is coming. Maybe he has a deaf ear

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.