AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wondering if there is anyway to tighten up the shifter throws significantly. Just thinking how much more realistic it would be if it were to be closer to a real shift feeling.

I wonder what can be done. ...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I actually wad already on YouTube today and found that. don't know how much of a difference it makes though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I recently posted a simple mod for the Logitech G27 shifter, and also works on the G25. I use it on my sim-racing rigs and it makes a huge difference. It eliminates the plastic thunk the shifter makes when putting it into the gears.

http://www.ricmotech.com/store/index...age=page&id=18

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Sorry to re-bump and old thread but this looks like a pretty smart mod. Wonder if it has been updated or enhanced in any way. Maybe using the other side of the velcro on the shifter to provide some resistance when coming out of gear.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning  /t/1293333/anyway-to-mod-the-logitech-g27-shifter#post_22510292

Then you would get that tearing sound and that's enough to drive someone insane after awhile.
Very true indeed. I guess this is it then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.