AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes84 /forum/post/19599947

Looking to buy the Intimus 6T speakers from Aperion. Does anyone have any input on them before I purchase them?

If you look down about 10 threads, you'll see this one:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=772081

Lots of folks will happily give you their opinions on the 6T's there. Good luck!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Like the last post said, check out the official Aperion Audio thread, but as an owner of four 6Ts, I can honestly tell you that they are the best speakers I've ever owned. Granted, I have never purchased speakers this expensive before. But I know what sounds good and I can definitely tell the difference between good quality speakers and bad quality speakers. I will say that the 6Ts sound really good. Vocals definitely sound clear and crisp. You will be able to hear their breath as the singer breathes in between notes. Yet, it also has some nice punch for those action movies. I would still get a nice subwoofer to go along with these speakers, but alone, they still provide some nice bass. I can tell you that if you do decide to buy these speakers, you will definitely enjoy them. I'd also look into the successor to the 6Ts in the Verus Grand speakers as well. If they are within your price range, I'd go for those instead. They are 3-way speakers versus the 2-way of the 6T and should give you a fuller sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.