AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any way to watch this on the xbox one? Not sure if there is an app that will air it. Don't think IE will play it.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
No thanks Apple. I hope I'm not the only one who found the existence of 10k-17k Apple watches just slightly offsetting. Sure, we all want pearl and rose gold watches with a sapphire face like Jay Z & Beyonce could purchase with loose change but that hype should occur in the background, not be part of a major product release.

Still love my $199 Microsoft Band!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Leo Laporte said they're going to develop an Xbox One app to watch all the twit channels.
I think he said he is going to have a Universal App made to work with everything. They discussed this on Windows Weekly last week. Paul Thurrott and Brad Sams told Leo that Universal App would be better. I cant find it skimming through.. oh well.

No thanks Apple. I hope I'm not the only one who found the existence of 10k-17k Apple watches just slightly offsetting. Sure, we all want pearl and rose gold watches with a sapphire face like Jay Z & Beyonce could purchase with loose change but that hype should occur in the background, not be part of a major product release.

Still love my $199 Microsoft Band!
I cannot afford a Microsoft Band at the moment, but I would love to give it a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts