AVS Forum banner

2441 - 2460 of 2649 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Same error (update was not successful), also on 17K5775c. Reboot did not fix.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Same error (update was not successful), also on 17K5775c. Reboot did not fix.

Could be the public beta server as the dev server seems to be working for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, Leon. Tried that-no joy.
I had similar experience (Update Software circle locked in spin cycle). Did a System Restart and after another very long spin cycle, Download proceeded as usual.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Could be the public beta server as the dev server seems to be working for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nope. I was having the same problem yesterday on the dev server. Haven't tried today.

·
** Man of Leisure **
22,879 Posts
The download was successful today. I suspect there was a temporary anomaly that has since cleared.

·
** Man of Leisure **
22,879 Posts
tvOS 13.3.1 Public Beta 3 (17K5795a) is now available, downloading now.
Already done, Jim. You were kind of slow on the draw this time. ;) No trouble downloading like I had with the last update.

Reactions: jim2942

·
** Man of Leisure **
22,879 Posts
I am having a strange issue, perhaps related to the current beta. I am watching two series on Netflix, alternating between the two. When I launch Netflix, navigate to the “Continue watching for Jerry” section, the two programs are the first and second items in the list. However, when I select the first item in the list, the second one plays. And when I select the second item, the first one plays. I can’t figure out what is causing Netflix to get the selections backwards. Anyone else seeing this behavior? And I am not smoking anything funny...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tv app up next now updates without having to force close the app. E.g. pause on Apple TV pick up on iPad and vice versa.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
13.4..... now it doesn't go back to the home screen from any app using the back button on my Harmony.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,207 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
13.4..... now it doesn't go back to the home screen from any app using the back button on my Harmony.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I have the same problem using the Harmony Beta Test Apple TV version. Switched to the “regular” Apple TV version and back seems to work

·
Registered
445 Posts
OK. Something weird. Downloaded the beta and my remotes stopped working. My Apple remote is completely bricked. It is not even recognized by Apple TV all. Menu/ vol up reset doesn’t work. Reboot and plugging unit either. Then I found out my Harmony was acting up as well. When I exited Netflix app the select button stopped working right. When I hit select it recognized it as being a long press for when you want to move things around.

I fixed the Harmony by “removing device”, adding it back and doing sync with Harmony software on the PC. However, the Apple remote is truly bricked. I charged it over night, tried resetting again and still nothing. Both remote issues could be total coincidence. Going to order new Apple remote today.

·
** Man of Leisure **
22,879 Posts
Both my Harmony and my ATV Remote are functioning normally.

2441 - 2460 of 2649 Posts