·
Registered
741 Posts
Installing the latest beta now...

·
Registered
847 Posts
tvOS 14.3 Public Beta 3 (18K5559a) has been released downloading now
Anyone running this version on Apple TV 4K can't get into the Video / Audio settings. When I attempt to select it goes back to main menu. I did a restart & reset all settings and the problem still occurs. Also can't open Control Center by holding down the button like I use to. All worked fine this afternoon then problem cropped up.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Anyone running this version on Apple TV 4K can't get into the Video / Audio settings. When I attempt to select it goes back to main menu. I did a restart & reset all settings and the problem still occurs. Also can't open Control Center by holding down the button like I use to. All worked fine this afternoon then problem cropped up.
Both of those things still work normally for me.

Reactions: shoman94

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have no problems getting into Audio/Video. So far I have not run across any bugs with this beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have no problems getting into Audio/Video. So far I have not run across any bugs with this beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response! I can’t figure out what is wrong with mine. It worked fine after the beta update. I am trying a reset & update option but it appears to be stalled at waiting for update server.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Fitness synchronises with Apple Watch but currently the WatchOS version is incompatible.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Still no YouTube HDR
There's barely any YouTube in 4K that AppleTV can play, HDR content will be even few and far between. Out of all the videos that are viewable in 4K on my PC or tablet, 1 out of 100 is in 4K on my AppleTV and even then it is probably 1440P instead of 2160P.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Anyone able to test if the new Xbox Series X controllers work with tvOS in 14.4?

2781 - 2800 of 2807 Posts