AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently bought the Arcam CD73T. When I put some discs in the player, I would get a No Disc error message. This would repeat for a number of discs. I would restart the player, and the discs would play normally. So it's not picky with the particular disc, but with a batch of discs. Someone else made mention of this problem on audioreview.com review.

Does this sound normal for the unit? Has anyone who perhaps had this player experiened this or resolved it?

The problem is that I bought the unit from Audiogon.com from a reputable member who descirbed it in perfect working order.

When it works, I really like the sound though...

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

·
Registered
15,247 Posts
Well, it's not in perfect working order. Get your money back.

·
Registered
567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred02 /forum/post/0

Hi,

I recently bought the Arcam CD73T. When I put some discs in the player, I would get a No Disc error message. This would repeat for a number of discs. I would restart the player, and the discs would play normally. So it's not picky with the particular disc, but with a batch of discs. Someone else made mention of this problem on audioreview.com review.

Does this sound normal for the unit? Has anyone who perhaps had this player experiened this or resolved it?

The problem is that I bought the unit from Audiogon.com from a reputable member who descirbed it in perfect working order.

When it works, I really like the sound though...

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

I suspect the lens is dirty. I have a CD73 and have never had it choke on a CD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.