AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that AE100 owners are more insecure than owners of other projectors? It sure seems that way. Things that AE100 owners do that owners of other projectors don’t appear to do seem to include the following:

1. Pat each other on the back and constantly reassure each other regarding their purchase

2. Tell each other what a great projector they have and what a great deal it is.

3. Tell each other how much they “love†their projector.

4. Try to compare their projector with more expensive projectors and tell each other that their AE100 is superior to these other models.

5. Pounce on anyone who doesn’t like the AE100

6. Pout because they feel like second-class citizens now that the digital forum has been split.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The AE100 rocks!!! I got the greatest deal on it. I love it so much! It totally kicks the Sony 11HT's booty, and if you don't think so, buzz off!!

Man, can you believe they've relegated us to this poor-man's forum? How insulting... We should revolt.

:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brothermaynard

I think the AE100 is a great deal! It is definitely worth every penny I paid for it. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Headset
Is it true that AE100 owners are more insecure than owners of other projectors?
No. Next subject.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Headset
Is it true that AE100 owners are more insecure than owners of other projectors? It sure seems that way. ....snip of tertiary syphylitic ramblin'
And to think I believed that trolls only existed on Usenet:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
It's just deja vu all over again. Go back and read some of the LT150 threads after the Dell deal. Or the Viewsonic PJL830 threads after the Berway deal. Or the Philco Predicta after the Macy's deal.

Bob

·
Registered
652 Posts
"They have a cave troll..."

I don't see anything denoting insecurity on the part of the AE100 owners. If you found the ultimate bargain in your chosen hobby, wouldn't you celebrate it? Wouldn't you let others know about it? Wouldn't you share your knowledge with others in order to help increase the enjoyment they derive from their purchase?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
why is this thread still around? hello mods......

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Ok guys,

I'm going to close this thread before anything bad happens.I'm also sure that ae100 owners are not insecure about their purchase.

Let's try to keep the threads constructive.

Thanks to everyone for your input,

Shawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.