AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Compared to what? I don't really understand your question here.

The BPX and BPVX and a matched surround speaker to the BP series speakers and they also can be used but don't exactly match perfectly with the Mythos series speakers.

Rear channel speakers are just as important as any speaker in ones home theater or multichannel music system. This is no "overpriced for rears" in my opinion.

If you feel rears are not important then buy some cheap speakers and use them for that duty. Why don't you take some time and learn about home theater and multichannel music. Once you get some knowledge under your hat, re read your question here.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Are you kidding? The BPX & BPVX are some of the most incredible surrounds I've ever heard.

Perhaps you should be looking in a different price range or consider looking at used.

·
Registered
883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoy81 /forum/post/18176571

i mean the prices for these as Surrounds are crazy!

What constitutes overkill or crazy prices is subjective. You have to decide for yourself...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
My goal was to have the same driver configuration in all my speakers. My system consists of 26 6.5" drivers and 13 1" tweeters. I bought all my current speakers used. It saved me a lot of money. That cabinets do not all match but the drivers do. That to me is the important thing. I do not feel it is overkill at all.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I have 3 BPX is my 6.1 system. I have had them for 10 years and see no reason to switch them out for anything newer. Are you just looking for pictures to see what they look like?

Here are pictures of them in my HT:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1219718

1 - 8 of 8 Posts