Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,

Are power conditioners worth the money? I don't know much about them.

I guess my question goes out to those who have had it both ways with the power conditioner and without. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Code:

Welcome to the forum. Before posting any general/open question like "power conditioning" use the search feature. 1) It's the quickest way to find your answer-no waiting for responses 2) It will give you hours worth of background info, so you can pose specific questions about your situation and what you are trying to solve through conditioning 3) Since many members have taken the time before to answer a question, it's less burdensome on the membership, who would have to search, paste or retype something they have already answered before.

After doing the appropriate research feel free to repost specific questions that relate to your situation.

Good Luck

Ron

·
Registered
21,725 Posts
Ron is right. Its hard to answer such a general question - better to be system and situation specific.

Power conditioners can do good, bad and nothing, depending on situation.

So you might start out by telling us about your room, # of dedicated circuits if any, and components.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
CodeEcks,

I agree with Ron and Steve. I can only answer for myself.

I e-mailed this to another member recently while discussing cables.

"......upon adding the Z-Center to this system..... I did most definitely notice a cleaner sound with a deeper, more defined sound stage.........."

I am happy with my Z-Center because I get good results in my system. My wife agrees with me, if that matters.

You ask, is it worth it? To ME, with my Z-Center in my current system? YES. See my profile for basic system info. When my system changes, I may change my mind.

Good Luck,

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.