AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found few stick and wheels that "work" with the PS3 but it seems that they are compatible with PS2 games only. I wanna play Blazing Angels and F1 using a nice stick and wheel, any idea on when they will be available?

Thanks

Sergio

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually tried using a very old Mad Catz wheel with an adapter I bought at Radio Shack a couple of years ago. It enable the wheel to terminate with a USB cable which I plugged into the PS3. It works fine. I have used it with my laptop for a Nascar game for a couple years so figured I would give it a shot.

·
Registered
329 Posts
My Logitech G25 and Logitech Driving Force Pro both work fine with the PS3. It's not supported in GT:HD and doesn't work in the F1 demo, but they do work in Need For Speed Carbon with force feedback. The only thing is that it doesn't support my clutch pedal or gearbox, where Need For Speed Carbon on the PC does support both of these functions.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I have an old Logitech GT wheel It works fine with GTHD (no force feedback, but thats the Demo) NFS Carbon worked fine with force feed back. And it doesnt work with the F-1 demo...I dont think ANY wheels work with that demo. Hopefully they will support wheels in the full game. I will say that I cant have the wheel plugged in when Im in the XMB. It takes control, and I cant navigate, so I have to disconnect the USB plug in order to use my Sixaxis controller..but this is only in the XMB. Both work fine when Im in a game

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.