AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didnt know where else to post this since there is no general discussion forum here, so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Im going to start a project, dealing with filtering a video signal, since I dont think what am trying to do even exist yet. For reference, here is what im trying to do:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=560590

Since no hardware exist that can do this, I'm going to attempt to make one myself. I am studying to become a electronic engineer and I have a friend who is an analog engineer, so I think we can do this if we get the right information.

What I need are some good documents concerning video signals and display for standard NTSC televisions. Not HDTV video signals (480p and so on), not monitor video signals, but standard, NTSC video signal (240p and 480i for example, but I think there are way more types of signals than this). Looking for quality, detailed documentation, the documentation that was designed for engineers.

I have googled the best I can, and I can only really weak documentation that just explains the difference between 480i and 480p (geared towards HDTV newbies), so I was hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.