AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local big screen TV dealer (just bought by Tweeter) is having their annual Customer Appreciation Sale. Everything in the store is 10-15% off. Mitsubishi products are 10% off, so the WS-6907 will be $4500. The HD-400 will be $719. Another Mits dealer offered me the 65907 for $4400. I may try and bargain and try to get both for $4900.

Are these good prices? This may be the time for me to take the plunge into HD.

------------------

Tom

Sony SAT-T60 DirecTc>ic>Vc>oc> w/2.0.1

Sony SAN-24MD 24" elliptical dish

·
Registered
71 Posts
A local Mitsubishi Diamond-only dealer quoted $4200. I didn't try to negotiate because it was out of my price range, but I guess there would probably have been a little room to budge if I had stuck with it.

------------------

Turn the sound up and the lights down !

RickZ

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought the 65907 in January for $4300. Also got the 5 year extended warranty for $350. This is my second RPTV and warranty and I would not buy one without it. It includes yearly cleanings. I had the older Zenith fixed three times under the warranty and it saved me a bunch.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
I picked up my 65907 for 4100 back in 10/00 at Tweeter in Chicago. I really had to haggle. You might want to double check on the sale prices as many Diamond dealers exclude Diamond series from their big sales even though their flyers say everything. Tweeter does this. Look at the fine print.

------------------

Kipp

·
Registered
466 Posts
If am not mistaken, doesn't buying a Mitsubishi Diamond series online void the warranty?

------------------

Marque Dailey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.