AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you happy with your samsung tv-all series. Has anybody kept their samsung lcd tv All series) if it had a bad viewing angle, but no other issues at all. Have a-panel

If you went past your store return policy and called samsung service What they actually do for you if it was just bad viewing angle

·
Registered
866 Posts
I wouldnt count on samsung doing anything about that unless it is defective. Narrow viewing angles are typical of a lot of lcds and the manufacturers know that. Its not just samsung. Some are worse than others though. The panasonic lcd panels are supposed to have best off axis viewing but they only go to 37". But Not being able to see yours its hard to say if its any better or worse than others Ive seen. My lcds wash out just a little bit when viewing from the extreme side sometimes depending on the lighting. Still a decent picture but a little lighter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont have the all-series, but i do own the 52" Samsung LCD LC52D65U.

In fact I have two of them. One at home and one at the office. Love the viewing angle -- even at 30 deg. very surprised.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey Tiger it seems that the model # u have quoted is a Sharp model #. R u sure it is Samsung?

·
Registered
14 Posts
damn Caanda45, u're right!

mine is a the LN52A650A. our office lounge is 6ft to the television, and 11 ft wide, so we watch from almost side angle sometimes. the 52" is suprisingly good for extreme viewing angles.

·
Registered
83 Posts
No, i am not happy. I have terrible ghosting problem that i absolutely hate. Argh! I have a LN32A450C1 and its superb otherwise though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts