AVS Forum banner

581 - 585 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The thing is I need it for a VR version player, that's why I need v.1.1 (vr version) for downgrading to a fw that allows me to flash a pbo modded firmware.
Anyone?
I think I have it in an old drive...
Let me try to locate it and will post back.

Reactions: gado45

·
Registered
33 Posts
Two old Argosy players of mine stopped working on me.

HV 358T really old, limited video selection, no remembering where you were, requires hdd installed. Have not used it in years, plugged it in last week & no work!

HV 372 Been using it as an mp3 player, reqires hdd inst, runs HOT! (no cooling fan), just stopped working last week, (why I tried the 358).
372 requires 'turning on' a button on the back, then power on with remote. What it does is: 'turning on button, OK, remote 'turns it off', thats all it'll do now.

Anywayz, this is what I found after a thourough search, (old hdds & old storage dvds)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone. For those who still need all of the flash files, I have included all of the ones I have here: Argosy Flash Files

I have decided to move on after 10+ years of owning this wonderful device. I was holding out hope that someone would modify a flash file in order to update the codecs and add H.265 support. I've decided to move on to a newer device altogether I found on Amazon that supports 4K, H.265, and does not require a HDD be installed, just connected via USB. But, this device will go down as one of the greatest and underrated inventions I've ever owned.

581 - 585 of 585 Posts