AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought two Vbox 150 Tuner cards hoping to install both in my new Dell XPS 410. Unfortuantely the very last slot has a clearance issue because of a hard drive cage. I'm probably .75 inches too long with the Vbox Tuner Card... darn.

My VBox 150 cards are 6 and 5/8 inches long. A card approx. 5 and 3/4" would be perfect. Does such a card exist? I'll go google the tech specs and report back if others don't know off the top of their head.

Thx,

bradesp

· Registered
478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet /forum/post/0

Buy a SiliconDust HDHomeRun Ethernet external dual-tuner.

This is the correct answer.

Honestly, if you get one of these you'll wonder why there is any discussion at all about any other HDTV tuner solution. This thing makes internal cards and usb tuners and drivers and irqs and all that crap look like they belong in the flintstones.

Bob

· Registered
3,496 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtconsultants /forum/post/0

This is the correct answer.

Honestly, if you get one of these you'll wonder why there is any discussion at all about any other HDTV tuner solution. This thing makes internal cards and usb tuners and drivers and irqs and all that crap look like they belong in the flintstones.

Bob

Well, maybe. They are still working on support for MCE - if that is your need. Since it is a network device, you need some sort of network, even if it is a "virtual" network that only assigns an ip address to the HDHR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.