AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men' Automated Super Trailer

By Steve Crowe
The two-story, 53-foot long "trailer" features AMX automation, seven 60-inch 3D plasma TVs, 360-degree, 24/7 security and costs $8,750 per week.

Ashton Kutcher certainly is "winning" on the set of the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men".

Apparently the $700,000-per-episode salary Kutcher will pull in for replacing Charlie Sheen isn't enough to woo him away from Demi Moore. Nope, the fine folks at CBS are shelling out $8,750 per week (and they said they couldn't afford Sheen) for Kutcher's ridiculous two-story, 53-foot-long, 30-ton trailer (called the Heat) that he'll hang out in between scenes.

The trailer boasts 1,200 square feet of space, including a master bedroom, full kitchen and lobbies (yes, lobbies), all done up in leather, oak wood and marble. And there's side sections and a second floor that hydraulically emerge from the main body of the vehicle.

We haven't even mentioned the electronics. But, in case you're wondering, there's seven 60-inch 3D plasma TVs, 360-degree, 24/7 video surveillance and security, and an AMX wireless touchscreen that controls heat, air conditioning, brightness, blinds and a conference area. And when the doorbell rings, the stereo system and TV volume drops, with the image of the visitor being projected on the screens inside.

Click here to continue.

·
Registered
501 Posts
7 Plasmas?! why? and one thought Charlie Sheen was krazy!

Maybe they should turn a big plasma TV into a trailer and He can live in it!

Winning!

·
Registered
16,190 Posts
nice ...

·
Registered
16,190 Posts
Anyway you slice it, you can't help but admit it's a nice bus ..

·
Banned
346 Posts
plasmas are outdated an dumb id ask for LEDs and an axbox for each tv but it is a mistake getin astin he is to dumb they need some 1 that will be funny to laugh at like charlie

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daye /forum/post/20835071

plasmas are outdated an dumb id ask for LEDs and an axbox for each tv but it is a mistake getin astin he is to dumb they need some 1 that will be funny to laugh at like charlie

Wow what a post. If I was on the fence between LEDs and Plasmas, I'd definitely be going Plasma after reading that nonsense.

·
Registered
448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn /forum/post/20834415

Anyway you slice it, you can't help but admit it's a nice bus ..

Yes, I admit to a bit of jealousy mixed with my facepalm reaction. I want one to live in and travel the U.S.

·
Registered
8,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNoize /forum/post/20834317

Wish I could earn such lavish pay and gifts for not having any talent.

Looking at it another way, I'm sure that there are plenty of highly talented people who are much worse off than you.

·
Registered
16,190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNoize /forum/post/20836111

Yes, I admit to a bit of jealousy mixed with my facepalm reaction. I want one to live in and travel the U.S.

If I could get a bus like that as part of a job benefit, I'd take it ..

probably gets half a mile per gallon ..

·
Registered
7,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike171979 /forum/post/20835319

Wow what a post. If I was on the fence between LEDs and Plasmas, I'd definitely be going Plasma after reading that nonsense.

LOL!! well done sir!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviegeek /forum/post/20834284

The show won't be same without Charlie.

I agree bro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts