AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men' Automated Super Trailer

By Steve Crowe
The two-story, 53-foot long "trailer" features AMX automation, seven 60-inch 3D plasma TVs, 360-degree, 24/7 security and costs $8,750 per week.

Ashton Kutcher certainly is "winning" on the set of the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men".

Apparently the $700,000-per-episode salary Kutcher will pull in for replacing Charlie Sheen isn't enough to woo him away from Demi Moore. Nope, the fine folks at CBS are shelling out $8,750 per week (and they said they couldn't afford Sheen) for Kutcher's ridiculous two-story, 53-foot-long, 30-ton trailer (called the Heat) that he'll hang out in between scenes.

The trailer boasts 1,200 square feet of space, including a master bedroom, full kitchen and lobbies (yes, lobbies), all done up in leather, oak wood and marble. And there's side sections and a second floor that hydraulically emerge from the main body of the vehicle.

We haven't even mentioned the electronics. But, in case you're wondering, there's seven 60-inch 3D plasma TVs, 360-degree, 24/7 video surveillance and security, and an AMX wireless touchscreen that controls heat, air conditioning, brightness, blinds and a conference area. And when the doorbell rings, the stereo system and TV volume drops, with the image of the visitor being projected on the screens inside.

Click here to continue.

· Registered
19,155 Posts
Anyway you slice it, you can't help but admit it's a nice bus ..

· Registered
1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daye /forum/post/20835071

plasmas are outdated an dumb id ask for LEDs and an axbox for each tv but it is a mistake getin astin he is to dumb they need some 1 that will be funny to laugh at like charlie

Wow what a post. If I was on the fence between LEDs and Plasmas, I'd definitely be going Plasma after reading that nonsense.

· Registered
19,155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNoize /forum/post/20836111

Yes, I admit to a bit of jealousy mixed with my facepalm reaction. I want one to live in and travel the U.S.

If I could get a bus like that as part of a job benefit, I'd take it ..

probably gets half a mile per gallon ..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.