AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have several dvd concerts that are imports, complete with Asian writing on the covers. For the most part they are great, one has a synch problem - Don Henly inside job live.

Are these things legitimate? Most came from flea bay.

By legitimate - is the artist being compensated as they should, all on the up and up?

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
What is weird is that every time i buy a $5 SACD on ebay it comes 2 weeks later in a yellow envelope with Chairman Mao smiling on the stamp, yet the discs and sleeves look very authentic which makes me realize that these came from the factory. After all they also make our underwear.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobpaule /forum/post/0

What is weird is that every time i buy a $5 SACD on ebay it comes 2 weeks later in a yellow envelope with Chairman Mao smiling on the stamp, yet the discs and sleeves look very authentic which makes me realize that these came from the factory. After all they also make our underwear.

Wow!! Who did you get your Asian SACDs from on ebay?? My experience is that Asian SACDs are more expensive than their American counterparts. And Asian SACDs, including titles from mainland Chinese companies, are mostly made in either Europe or Japan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.