AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for this but did not see anything on it. I am throwing my soon to be six-year old son a dinosaur themed birthday party and wanted to show a couple episodes of Dinosaur Train.

When I looked on Amazon, they report conflicting aspect ratios for the same titles depending how you search for it - most have none but there were a handful that had 1.85 and 2.35 but I am skeptical since this is a tv show. Also, I could not find on blu-ray but am not sure if they're out there. Has anyone purchased these and watched them in their HT and can verify the exact aspect ratio? I'm worried the video will not be crisp on a big screen. I definitely do not want to buy 4:3.

http://www.amazon.com/DINOSAUR-TRAIN.../dp/B003XEKXXY

Any title is fine but the one above shows 2.35. Thanks!

·
Registered
220 Posts
PBS feeds this series to its stations in HD, full 16x9 with 5.1 audio. I would think the DVDs would be the same. Its a pretty new series. Amazon often gets its product descriptions wrong anyway. Sorry I can't really help you more than that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.