AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a question, because I'm flirting with the idea of changing my 16:9 projction screen with a 1:2.35 screen.

What I am about to ask I know it can be done with a Lumagen processor, but I'm looking for a cheap(er) solution at the moment.

I'd like to have a single 1:2.35 output for all my ratios, either 1.78 or 1.85, 2.35, 2.40, etc. i would like to stretch/zoom various ratios to my liking and fill exactly the 2.35 screen. I really like the stretch tha Lumagen does to 16:9 when projected on a 1:2.35 screen where the center is intact and the edges are stretched more to fill the screen area.

Can all these be done outside of Lumagen?

Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi, i have a question, because I'm flirting with the idea of changing my 16:9 projction screen with a 1:2.35 screen.

What I am about to ask I know it can be done with a Lumagen processor, but I'm looking for a cheap(er) solution at the moment.

I'd like to have a single 1:2.35 output for all my ratios, either 1.78 or 1.85, 2.35, 2.40, etc. i would like to stretch/zoom various ratios to my liking and fill exactly the 2.35 screen. I really like the stretch tha Lumagen does to 16:9 when projected on a 1:2.35 screen where the center is intact and the edges are stretched more to fill the screen area.

Can all these be done outside of Lumagen?

Thank you for your patience.
I have the same exact question:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts