AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During my electronics clean up session, i said it's about time i open this assassin htpc and give it a cleaning, It runs 24/7. To my surprise not one dust particle inside, brand new
still, never seen anything like that before.All my other pc's amplifiers,etc full of dust inside.I reside in the caribbean the outside of my electronics are clean weekly due to dust build up from open windows no ac.Top of the line quality production by assassin. 3 years no dust inside unbelievable.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
That doesn't seem possible unless you have a "silent" case with no fans. Otherwise you have a clogged intake fan filter, no air flow, or you are exaggerating.

Reactions: Dark_Slayer

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
That doesn't seem possible unless you have a "silent" case with no fans. Otherwise you have a clogged intake fan filter, no air flow, or you are exaggerating.
LOL yeah the "not one dust particle" is surely an exaggeration. I'm sure there are some dust particles in there. There's dust particles on/in nearly everything. It's not like the thing was sealed like an HDD when it was built, right? :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No particles to the naked eye,telling it straight up.
Cleanest setup i've ever seen after years of use.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That reminds me....I need to clean out my HTPC real soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts