AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using the default drivers with my Radeon 9000 Pro to drive my BG800 but for the life of me I can't get anything to output to the Barco.

I doubled checked and confirmed the hookups to my 800 and I am sure it is correct since the bootup screens and Win2000 startup screens come through without a problem. As soon as my desktop starts to load I lose the signal to my Barco which gives the message about not having a signal.

I have lowered the settings for the secondary display to their lowest (640x480 - 60Hz) refresh rates with no success.

Their is probably a simple solution that I am overlooking but for the life of me I can't put my finger on it.

Any ideas?

Rick

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Couple of suggestions:

1- Make sure you are using negative-negative sync (ATI control Panel or Powerstrip can set this)

2- Hook up a monitor to see if you can get a picture first, then switch to the Barco and see if it goes away. If this happens see number 1. If not, check the dual vga output settings in the ATI control panel.

Hope this helps.

Mike

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion Mike. While the sync was set to negative in both area's, the composite box wasn't checked. Once I changed that the picture pj jumped to life with an image.

Your idea did get me in the right area. Thanks again!

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.