AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm using an HTPC with the Radeon 9700. Windows XP. I run a custom BetterCables DB15-DB9 cable to my Barco Data 808s port 3.

I can run the 9700 at [email protected] just fine for desktop and DVD's. Once I switch to [email protected] it works and looks great but the picture doesn't fit within the screen. The computer shows what it can and as I move the mouse around, it shifts the picture around.

Say I have the mouse pointed at the bottom left of my XP desktop. I see about 75% of the total desktop. Another 25% does not "fit" on the "allotted screen area". But if I scroll the mouse up to the top right, the software shifts the desktop so I now see that area.

I've tried adjusting things in the ATI software but can't resize things to fit the screen properly. What am I missing?

I have read a little about Powerstrip and do not know if this is what I should be using?

Any advice on what the "best" resolution I should be running with my Barco Data 808s? Specs say [email protected] max resolution capable. So I figured [email protected] would be darn close to as good as I could get. Looks good but have the sizing issue.

Again, if there is a "sweetspot" resolution for my 808s with a HTPC, especially DVD's , please let me know.

Thanks! Brian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.