·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ATI drivers officially out on their site. Here are the release notes. The only additional feature is that they have added new copy protection to the drivers. :mad: I would save a copy of the last driver set that you are happy with because I have a feeling that they might disappear from the ATI site once all of this copy protection goes into place.

New Features

The latest Catalystâ„¢ software suite provides support for COPP (Certified Output Protection Protocol) which is available in both Windows XP Service Pack 2 and the latest version of Windows Media Center 2005 (available through Microsoft Windows Update). COPP support will allow users to view high definition analog and digital content (to be released in the future) on select digital and analog displays

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/Catalyst...ase_notes.html

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really thought we would see a new MMC 9.10 today. I guess ATI is satisfied with breaking all of their All-in-wonder cards with MMC 9.08? Mr. Orr, Penny for your thoughts or $750 for your thoughts($199ATI HDTV Wonder, $250 ATI 8500 DV, $200 ATI 32 MB A-I-W, and a $100 ATI 16mb A-I-W)? All of which I still own and use. Or at least I used them all until 9.08 broke the recording functionality!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.