AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I installed ATI MMC 8.5 with EazyLook, I had trouble making GuidePlus software work with EazyLook. There doesn't appear to be a button on my Remote Wonder that loads GuidePlus.

I quit EazyLook and tried to load GuidePlus from windows. However, loading GuidePlus from windows will trigger the loading of EazyLook and I am back to square one. The only way I can make GuidePlus work is to load it first from Windows and then after EazyLook loads automatically, I have to do Control-Alt-Delete and terminate EazyLook from the Task Menu. That allows me to access the GuidePlus software and download the weekly file.

Is there a more elegant way than the above workaround solution?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hitting escape or any key on the keyboard should bring MMC out of Eazylook to a window. You should then be able to access GuidePlus. This is there weakest link-the GuidePlus program. They need to update it or get something XML-derived. Just noticed on one of the Toshiba (I think) DVD Recorders they are using GuidePlus. (It can't be the same thing we're stuck with using from ATI). Hope this helps.

Gerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.