AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the ceton card and ran the dca, and to my surprise the 2400 hd xt card will not pass the dca. I just upgraded the drivers and still nothing. This card scores a 3.3 on graphics and the dca says "fails graphic card support content protection:". this is installed on my media/server that already has a hauppage 2250 card installed and works perfect, i can watch the ota hd channels and record any of them and watch any of them fine.

So what do i do? are there settings for this card to work? or do i need a new video card? if so which one? this pc may be hook up to a 37" vizio at some point in the bedroom its in but not at the moment.

the pc is win 7 ultimate, 8 gb ram, 8 tb of space and the os is on its own 250 hdd and i use it primarily for my 2 extenders xbox 360s. it plays my mkvs fine as well using sharks 007.

please help as i want my hdtv

·
Registered
10 Posts
You are using a card from 2006-2007 ( I know this because I am using the same card). I would suggest just dropping the $40-$60 on a new card that can do way more. I don't even think that card has HDMI. Just my $.02 though.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If you want an inexpensive card get a 5450. Watch NewEgg or MicroCenter for a sale or one with rebates. I picked up an MSI 5450 for $19 after rebates at MicroCenter. It's not for gaming though.

Just another reason why I still use XP for my HTPCs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.