AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ATI Radeon HD 2600 pro in my HTPC + Vista + Asus M2A-VM motherboard + Optoma HD80 projector. (DVI - HDMI dongle is used) Day before yesterday everything worked fine, beautiful big 1080p picture on my screen. Yesterday when I started my HTPC, on boot image shows normally, but after windows is loaded my projector gets not signal. So I entered to safe mode and removed the v-card and it's drivers.

Then I return back to windows and there's the picture (800*600px). So I reinstall the drivers and once again after reboot I occure the same problem, no signal on my projector. I enter second time to safe mode and remove the card and it's drivers. Back to windows normally, image shows again. I download the latest and one older drivers and install them, gaboom, no image! So in my point of view, this is a driver issue. But why it quits working so suddenly, I haven't installed and newed the system none what so ever, at all and still it acts as it does.

At the end I was so depressed that I simply just pulled the card completely away, installed the motherboard's own hdmi adapter and drivers for the integ.chip ati X1250. I'm now happily getting 1080p picture again.

What's wrong with the HD2600 pro or it's drivers or Vista or...? Do you have any ideas where to proceed next?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts