Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an all-in-wonder Radeon 8500DV.

I run the PC test and keep getting an error report that states that the video capture drivers are not installed. I go to www.ati.com and download the drivers, but it just won’t install. Please help!!!!!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Are you using the full install where you install all three parts where it does it for you and not one at a time. There can be problems if you do them indivudually.

Display driver

Control Panel

WDM capture driver

This ones for windows XP.

Read here first to make sure you have everything you need.

WIN XP requirements for Catalyst version 3.10

Then heres the link for the save on the full install

WIN XP

Win ME

·
Registered
658 Posts
What OS are you using?

My solution for computer problems when I get PO'ed is to Format C:

That always works but is a bit extreme for some. I get tired of messing with it sometimes when things aren't going quite right.

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MMC?

None of the issues in the link you sent me helped. I wish theire was someting I could do. This whole thing in only useful as a boat ancor till I can resolve this. I don't even know of anyone who can help me.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
MMC is ATI's multimedia center software. MMC 8.8 is the latest version available on ATI's website. I had a similar problem that you did with my AIW 9600. I upgraded the drivers and luckily for me it worked although the ATI software says my capture drivers are unsupported.

·
Registered
658 Posts
If you don't have a fairly current version of MMC installed they might not let you install the current MMC download either unfortunately. Here is the current version of it. But you still might be able to search for older unsupported versions of MMC that they will let you upgrade to.

Read the install tips first.

http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/w...=13&submit.y=8

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.