AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any Rockets owner in the Atlanta area or the suburbs of Atlanta be willing to audition them? according to AudioEnvy my best shot is North Carolina now I am sure this huge city has at least one person who is willing to audition their speakers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I hopefully will be a Rocket owner in the next month or so. Gonna get the 750's and wouldn't mind auditions. I live in Alpharetta. I'll post once I get them. I have heard others in the area not have any luck getting Atlanta Rocket owners to audition them so I would not mind at all being the Atlanta audition location. Currently in an apartment with an already overkill setup but it should suffice I'm on the first floor and can play it pretty loud.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
A business partner of ours, Walter (Underwoodwally) lives in Atlanta. He does not currently have any Rockets, but as soon as we can catch up with the backorders, he should have a full set to demo for all that want to come by.

If you have not found an audition in the next month or so, call me and I will set you up to go over to Walter's...

Regards,

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.