AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jut wanted to reach out and see if anyone has used this switch before. I have a Mitsubishi 73735, Onkyo 805, PS3, and HR21. I just got a 3DC1000 kit for my television and I have to make some changes to the way everything is cabled up because my receiver is only HDMI1.3 ready and it's not letting me use it as a switcher.

I tried a Terk 31 switch but it has slowed down channel changes to a crawl as the video tries to resync. it also introduces green snow artifact in dark places when using my ps3 as an input.

So i am looking at this Atlona box. Seems too good to be true but reviews on several websites look good so far. I'd appreciate any feedback anyone might have or recommendations of alternate switches that would work for me and not sacrifice video quality. They also claim this is a 3D ready switch.

I would use this switch then run the audio from my PS3 and my HR21 back to my 805 with TOSLink cables.

AT-HAD-V31
http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-3x1-1.3...D-Support.html

Thanks in advance.

Fred

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticNJ /forum/post/0

Jut wanted to reach out and see if anyone has used this switch before. I have a Mitsubishi 73735, Onkyo 805, PS3, and HR21. I just got a 3DC1000 kit for my television and I have to make some changes to the way everything is cabled up because my receiver is only HDMI1.3 ready and it's not letting me use it as a switcher.

I tried a Terk 31 switch but it has slowed down channel changes to a crawl as the video tries to resync. it also introduces green snow artifact in dark places when using my ps3 as an input.

So i am looking at this Atlona box. Seems too good to be true but reviews on several websites look good so far. I'd appreciate any feedback anyone might have or recommendations of alternate switches that would work for me and not sacrifice video quality. They also claim this is a 3D ready switch.

I would use this switch then run the audio from my PS3 and my HR21 back to my 805 with TOSLink cables.

AT-HAD-V31
http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-3x1-1.3...D-Support.html

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Nobody eh? Guess I may have to be the guinea pig and get one to try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts